Sunday, July 12, 2009

Stuff that never makes it to the antique mall...































Okay...we are relatively new to the antique business. Am I the only one who buys stuff for resale and it NEVER makes it to the mall???? Please tell me I am not alone. I walked through the house and took pictures of just a few of the things that never made it. At this rate, I will be bankrupt by the end of the year! My friends laugh when they are with me and make bets on whether I will keep it or not. When you buy stuff you like for your booth, I guess this is the risk that you run. I showed my mother some stuff today that I had bought an estate sale...she just smiled and took some of it home! I bought a lamp a while back and a friend saw it in my car...before I knew it, it was in her bedroom. Oh well, it is fun to shop for this stuff and my house looks great!

6 comments:

  1. I'll take that church registry sign when you are ready to part with it. Great things. Have a great day, T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, NO, you are not alone! It is the hazard of the business:)
    Thanks for the visit to my place~
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  3. TY for entering our giveaway. Join our 'followers', I just joined you. Have a beautiful week. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those things are MUCH too awesome to sell! But, of course I hoard everything...I could never have a re-sell booth of any kind, I'd starve to death! You have many beautiful things here and congrats on your new blog!!!! It's wonderful!!!!
    everything vintage

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, what I want to know is what is that Butler hiding behind that towel??? LOL.....Love Tiina...

    ReplyDelete