Tuesday, November 17, 2009

One Last Look....






















Spent Saturday cleaning out the garage... my shoulder and back can testify. Thanks to Tracy who came over and spent the day helping me re-arrange. It is a 3 car garage and I can finally get my car in there. Got some great stuff to put in the blue booth, so one last look before a blue booth re-do. Gonna take on a more rusty, chippy look. I also need to take some pictures of the lake house...it looks so good. We bought so much stuff intended for the mall and it ended up in the lake house. I guess some day when we are ready for a change, it will end up in the antique mall????

7 comments:

  1. Your space is looking really good; can't wait to see pics of the lake house. Happy Wednesday, T

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is that shiney blue thing propped up against the wall in the corner? Indeed, where are the lake house pics? ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that trunk... nice.
    Yeah, where are the lake house pictures?
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mindy,
    The blue shiney thing propped up against the wall is on old metal dormer. It is rusted and wonderful! Going to figure a way to hang it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dormer. hmmmm I am thinking that is one cool piece! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!!! At least you can get your car in your garage. I am about 6 months and 18 more Good Will trips into getting my car in the garage! Love the booth!!! Love Tiina.....

    ReplyDelete