Friday, January 29, 2010

Assorted Treasures at Lone Star Antique Mall...









































































































I took my camera to The Lone Star Antique Mall today and took pictures of some really cool stuff I found. Quite a variety of treasures. I love the roller skates with red pom poms! My aunt used to take us skating and she proudly wore a pair just like that...she was SO COOL! "Now Couples Skate". I also love the old restroom doors. Wouldn't that be cool as doors to someones bathroom at home????
I thought I would have pictures of our trip to Canton (Flea Market) this week, but the rain and cold kept us away! I keep promising pictures from the lake house and am going up there tomorrow. I will post some pictures of our rather eclectic lake house next week. I hope everyone has a great weekend and try to stay warm.


3 comments:

  1. awesome. love it all. the white umbrella is amazing. it's the perfect cream color with just the right amount of fading.
    thanks for such great photos.
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want, I want, I want. Lonestar is not good for my pocket but I can't seem to stay away for too long. Only problem there is that the weekends keep getting mess up by the weather, specially north Texas. We Texans do not do ice or snow. Your booth looks great as always. Can't wait to see the lake house. Blessings to you and your mom, Marta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denis, love the ladies/gent doors, are they yours? Fabulous things and you didn't miss much in Canton, I promise. I'm sure next month will be much better. Happy weekend, T

    ReplyDelete