5 Reasons to come to the Hico Homestead Show May 7th and/or 8th...
1) The Homestead Shop is INCREDIBLE! I have never been there...what an amazing place and great source of decoration inspiration!
2) Koffee Kup! Had a GREAT lunch there today. Fried Pickles....Yummy!
3) Hico is the cutest town! Great shops and beautiful, old homes! Plus the drive is wonderful!
4) Amazing vendors. Many were there today setting up and WOW. Dorothy from the Shabby Y and Felicia from Bountiful have both outdone themselves!
5) I HAVE WAY TOOOOOO MUCH STUFF! WE HAD TO LEAVE SOME IN THE TRAILER AND I AM NOT EVEN ATTEMPTING TO BRING THE LAST LOAD IN MY GARAGE! My eyes were much bigger than our space. COME BUY STUFF.
See you there!