Saturday, March 19, 2011

I Am Still Alive!






Wow....It has been WAY TOO LONG since my last post.  Life gets busy and things just get away from you....or it could just be that I am lazy?  I hope everything is well with all my blogging friends.  We leave this Thursday for the happiest place on earth...Warrenton Texas during the Roundtop Antique Show!  We have had our reservations for 6 months and I love our twice a year trip.  The trip and shopping are wonderful but the real treat is the people I go with.  On another note: I have posted some pictures of one of our booths.  We re-did it a few weeks ago and I foolishly waited to take pictures.  In the middle of the booth we had a wonderful old wood chest with old rusty door knobs as handles.  I also had a beautiful old green velvet dress that looked like something from Gone With the Wind.  They were really the focal points of the display and both sold within days.  I am not complaining...just wish I had taken pictures on the day we re-did the booth.  I will try to be better about posting...I am going to take my camera to Roundtop this time.  Have a great week everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I wondered where you'd been? I'm glad all is well! Have fun in Round Top! I've never been, please take some pictures and post!
    Thanks, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The booths are looking fabulous I really need to stop by I have not been tiquing for about 6 weeks and cannot wait to take a look
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete