Sunday, April 17, 2011

Look What My Friend Dorothy Made Me!!!!



Last fall at the Hico Homestead show, I saw these wonderful old metal tables that had been painted to look like clocks.  I admired them the entire show and have forever regretted not getting one.  Well my friend Dorothy from the Shabby Y put on her creative hat and made me one!  Isn't it GREAT?  And, you don't have to worry about daylight savings time with this one.  I walked all over the house trying to find just the right spot and finally landed on the hallway that leads upstairs and is the wall you see when you walk out of the guest bathroom.  It is so beautiful and even more special that someone I love made it.  Thanks Dorothy....you are the BEST!

5 comments:

  1. I remember those from Hico....she did a great job, and is a great person! See Ya Soon!
    Cathy aka GGJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! I miss her booth at LoneStar. Hope she's doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay Denis, I'm totally diggin that clock! That Hico show is rapidly approaching for you, isn't it?! Are you ready?

    Hope it's a great turnout with beautiful weather and that you come home with an empty trailer!! :~)) LA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denis, this is really cool! Have a wonderful show1
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so awesome!!
    I miss Dorothy at the mall so much!!

    xoxo
    Lori

    ReplyDelete