Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Blog Love....

How honored I was while pulling up one of my favorite blogs to see that my friend and artist, Cindy at Fat Cow Studio had honored this blog with a Liebster Award!


If you have not checked out Cindy's blog, fat cow studio you really should.  She does some amazing photography and you will love the pictures that she posts.  Cindy is from Granbury, Texas and is a drafter, artist and designer.  She says in her profile that she is looking for ways to create every day and we are lucky that she shares that with us.  We were both dealers at the Homestead Antique Fair in Hico a few weeks back and she does some wonderful jewelry.  Visit her and tell her Denis sent you!


Liebster’ means ‘favorite’ or ‘dearest’ in German. This award, which originated in Germany, recognizes up and coming bloggers and is meant to showcase bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers. This is all done in the spirit of pay-it-forward.

In accepting this award, I agree to:
  • Thank the person that gave me the award and link back to their blog
  • Copy and paste the award to my blog
  • Reveal the 5 blogs I have chosen to award and let them know by commenting on their blog
I hope I have done everything I need to do!

I follow these bloggers for their inspiration, creativity and humor..

Please check them out!

For the Love of Junk
Southern Charm Cottage
Ella Elaine
The Junk Palace
The Veranda

Thanks again to Cindy and everyone who visits my blog....I will try to keep you coming back!

Denis

8 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much Denis!!! I'm so honored - you already know I love your blog but I'll go do my post and let everyone else know too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Denis for listing me on your post. It was quite a suprise this early in the morning. I think I squealed a little.
    Lillie
    aka Junk Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. This such a wonderful idea. So many times, great blogs get hidden in the midst of many.
    Love it.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Denis! I am flattered and will certainly
    pay it forward.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dennis, I'm a new follower via Stephanie at Southern Cottage Charm! She's a jewel for sure and I'm so glad you highlighted her blog! Hope to meet you one day in the junkin' world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Denis! You ROCK! Thanks for the nice comments, I feel the same about you!
    This is a fun way to find great blogs like yours!
    xo
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Denis, thank you so much for the honor and for your sweet words. I think the same about you and your spaces at Lonestar. I will try my best to get to do this as soon as I can, the holidays are just a crazy time around the shop and house. Blessings and thanks again, Marta.

    ReplyDelete