Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving....

Pictures from our Harvest Booth at Lone Star....













Just a note to wish you all a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving.  I have so much to be thankful for and this post is not long enough to share how truly blessed I am...but I do count one of my blessings the outlet I have found in antiquing.  It affords me the opportunity to do the things I love (shop and decorate), but it more importantly has brought so many wonderful people into my life.  I read a book a while back called the "Celestine Prophecy" and one of the prophecies is that everyone you meet is put in your life for a reason if you are open to it.  Working at Lone Star has created so many wonderful friendships.  Doing the Homestead show in Hico has been a blessing.  Shopping at incredible places like The Funky Monkey, Laurie Anna's, Canton and Round Top have all brought amazing people into my life that have blessed me.  The blogger world has brought so many talented friends into my life that inspire me every day.  I am thankful for all of you junkers, owners, shoppers, sellers, bloggers....and friends in my life.  Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!! What an awesome space you have here...soooo many neat items.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a sweetheart Denis. I have so much for which to be thankful, such as sweet friends like you. Wishing you and your darling parents a very blessed, Happy Thanksgiving weekend! See you very soon my precious friend!

    xoxo ~LA

    ReplyDelete