Sunday, October 31, 2010

Back Booth Re-Do

This great cabinet has wonderful old worn impressions on the front of the doors that you cannot see...

I love the old awning...

Lots-O-Yellow...

I love this dress....

All of Mom's starched doilies...

Can't keep this cabinet straighted as everything gets pulled out to look at them...

More doilies...

The back booth got a makeover as well.  All the greens and yellows make it bright and cheerful.  Mom finds these old doilies and works magic on making them look new again.  She washes and starches them and they look great.  Did everyone have a grandmother, mother or aunt who made these?  We had a lot more Jadeite in there, but it sold fast (I think we might have priced it toooooo cheap).  Oh well, wouldn't be the first time!

1 comment:

  1. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, I am guilty for pulling out and looking and i can attest that you have a wonderful array of crocheted linens!! I have some in my house.

    ReplyDelete