Monday, August 22, 2011

The Shabby Y is Back!













This is probably old news to most, but Dorothy from the "Shabby Y" has re-opened her booth at Lone Star.  We missed her terribly and love having her back.  I tried to take some pictures when she first opened back up, but everything sold so fast, the pictures were dated by the time I tried to post.  Dorothy is so very talented and creates wonderful stuff using vintage and antique finds.  Her booth is easy to find as it is the one directly in front of you as you enter the front door.  So glad to have my wonderful friend and neighbor back at the mall!

3 comments:

  1. OMG, so much beautiful eye candy. I hope after the busy Fall season that Laurie and I can make another trip there. Hope you have a wonderful week!!!
    hugs~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know she had ever left but I love her booth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw she was back, I always love visiting her booth!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete