Wednesday, August 31, 2011

vintage chic trading co.

A friend called me a few weeks ago and told me about a store she had read about in the Dallas Morning News. She said it was described as Industrial Chic! Well, you guessed it...we were in the car that morning heading to Dallas to shop!


I sure wish I had room in my house for this wonderful green cabinet!



This fireplace mantle is AWESOME!  Still debating on where I could put it!


The owner Carla, welds a lot of this stuff herself....Very Talented!





I would buy EVERY awning I see if I could!


I LOVED THESE LIGHTS!


The shop is called vintage chic trading co. and is owned by Carla Sayklay.  The address is 2336 Irving Blvd., Dallas.  It is just down the street from the White Elephant and other amazing antique shops by the Dallas Design District.  She is only open one weekend a month and I have sent an email to get the next date....I will update this post when I get them.  We had a fun day shopping all up and down Irving Blvd.

3 comments:

  1. That looks like a fun place! Thanks for sharing. I do like those lights. I think they were my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm watching you for the next date to shop. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she stopped by Warrenton and left a card. I'll have to check my cards to see if I can find it. It looks like a great place for sure. Are you headed to Canton tomorrow. Maybe I'll see you if you do!

    ReplyDelete