Monday, September 26, 2011

I am Going to be at LaurieAnna's this Month!
















I am so excited and HONORED to have been invited to set up at LaurieAnna's in Canton this month (http://laurieannas.blogspot.com/)!  I am certain that everyone reading my blog knows of LaurieAnna's as I have put pictures from her shop on here several times, but just in case you are not...OH MY...She is amazing!  I am a LaurieAnna worshipper and have admired her work for so long, so to be able to be there and see it all first hand is really going to be a treat. The pictures are a teaser of things I am bringing.  I have a lot to live up to, so have shopped hard to make sure I have some great stuff.  Here are the store hours and I sure hope you can make it!  It is going to be FUN!

Store Hours:
Thursday 9/29, 9am - 5pm
Friday 9/30, 8am - 6pm
Saturday 10/1, 8am - 6pm
Sunday 10/2, 9am - 5pm

No comments:

Post a Comment