Saturday, July 17, 2010

My Recent Finds...























Okay....I have been getting posts asking me to show some of my recent finds while traveling. Here you go! Can you notice a color theme???? I have decided to do an industrial black, red, white and aluminum theme at the Hico show in October....and this is the start of it. The first 2 pictures are from my junkin' around today locally. Went to the Cattle Barns in Fort Worth and got some great stuff. The guy who sold me the hub caps made me repeat that one was from a 1950 Lincoln and the others were from a 52....I just wanted them to hang on the wall! The next 2 pictures are from some local finds over the last couple of weeks. Some of it came from Dorothy's (The Shabby Y at Lone Star Antiques) garage sale (it was GREAT). The last 3 were from my trip to Colorado (the one where I flew and my friends hauled all my stuff back in their truck...he he! My garage is once again out of control...I was oh so close to getting my car in. All I did was make room for all this stuff....story of my life. Have a great weekend and stay cool.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! you have hit the jackpot. Wonderful treasures. I love you header please do not change it. So many bloggers change them every other week. I love yours and the patterns. sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,wow, you collected some great stuff! Love the old thermos, great "camping" type theme!
    Carol in GA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds.....I LOVE the sweet lil stoves! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, AND HAPPY JUNKIN!!! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denis, my husband is always drawn to old hub caps. He recently found some great ones thAt have GMC on them. My son saw them and immediately wanted them and has hung them on his wall. Well, I guess there's still hope for both my boys that I'll get them interested in junkin after all. You found some great finds! Have a great Sunday, T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great treasure finds! The red and plaid items look fun. Come by and see us again next Canton... Maggie

    ReplyDelete