Thursday, October 20, 2011

Getting Excited about the Fall Homestead Show!












I am getting excited about the Fall Homestead Antique Fair in Hico next weekend (Friday and Saturday, October 28th and 29th).  Gonna spend this weekend pricing and packing....UGH!   I hope you guys can come out and see us.  More dealers this show with additional space set up across the street.  Stay tuned for some sneak peaks of my stuff going to the show.  For now, just enjoy a few pictures from the Spring Show.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait! We're planning to come down on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited...this is my first time to go!!! Planning on being there Friday and Saturday! Can't wait...see u there!!! ;0) Can't wait for sneak peaks! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited too! I will be in Georgia English's Booth~ The screen door antiques, selling my necklaces! I can't wait to see what you bring this year! It is always great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denis, I wish you all the best of luck selling. I thought I would get to go but it now looks like I won't. Please take lots of pics of the show so that I see what I missed.

    ReplyDelete