Thursday, December 17, 2009

It Snowed at the Top of my Stairs....























I needed something at the top of my stairs, so decided to create a winter scene. Ms. Mink (Snow-woman) and her new buddy stand at the head of the stairs and welcome you to the game room. I love the little red snow suit on the sled...it reminds me of the movie, "A Christmas Story" with the little brother who could not put his arms down. I remember when that movie first came out and my cousins and I went to see it after Thanksgiving in Oklahoma. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard at a movie. I know we disrupted the entire theater, but we had so much fun. Every Christmas Eve, my aunt has the TV on the station that shows this movie for 24 hours. We watch it and I still laugh out loud although I have seen it a million or so times. GREAT MOVIE!

2 comments:

  1. It is a great movie. I'm loving the snow and the snowballs. I'd constantly be throwing them if I came to see you though. Duck! ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part of the movie is Christmas Dinner at the Chinese Resturant with the Duck. Love your Snowdrifts and SnowBalls and the white trees. All very Wintery and inviting for a quick sled ride down the stairway! How long do you leave ALL the Christmas Decorations Out? Great attention to detail everywhere!

    ReplyDelete