Friday, December 17, 2010

The Den and Breakfast Area...

A Snowy Fireplace

Snowmen Everywhere...

Two of my favorite snowmen...

We put some of my old toys and lunchboxes under the tree this year...

All red and snowy...

A close up of the coffee table...

The bar...I did not run out of wine this year...Yahoo!

I did a lot of decorating with Christmas ornaments this year...

The Breakfast Area...More RED!

A close up of the table...I love the Angels...

I had to close the blinds to get a good picture!

Just a little shelf by the table...

One last view of the Den...
The last few years, I have decorated the den and breakfast area with silver and red.  The room has always been sparkly and bright.  This year...purely by accident...snow took over.  I have a couple of old sleds and usually place them around the house, but when one was leaning up against the fireplace temporarily...it sparked a thought and the next thing you know...it was all changed.  I went through the house robbing other rooms of trees and snowmen and really like the way it turned out.  We even put snowballs and snowflakes in and on the tree.  It is fun to change things up!  Next posting will be of my bedroom...stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment