Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Spring Homestead Show in Hico, Texas...








Well, my garage is full of WONDERFUL stuff for our very first show in Hico, Texas. Usually my eyes are bigger than my space, so I am sure I will take way toooooo much stuff with me. I hope you can come on May 7th or 8th...the list of dealers is impressive. It is going to be so much fun. I am still trying to figure out how to create walls...I know it will come to me! Look for the shabby headboard that says Ruby Grace's and say hello.

5 comments:

  1. Geeezzz!!! Denis looks like you hit the jack pot at Warrenton. I can't wait for Hico. I need a fleamarket fix!!! Love Tiina...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you do for walls! ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay Denis...I WANT that white colored fireplace you have on your trailer...it looks awesome! Wish Cathy and I could have gone to RoundTop...maybe oneday. Sorry that I missed the "Hico meeting" yesterday. I had a horrible migraine, but am all better today. Will see you later!
    Deidra
    Girls Gone Junkin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay Denis....I WANT that white fireplace you have on your trailer. Wish that Cathy and I could have gone to Warrenton and Round Top...maybe one day! Sorry that I missed the "Hico meeting" yesterday..I had a horrible migraine, but am all better today. See you soon!
    Deidra
    Girls Gone Junkin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Gosh Deidra...there are probably on two or three pieces on that trailer that were not mine and that is one of them. I found it and was ready to buy it when Tracy fell in love with it and bought it instead! Sorry! I am glad you are feeling better...see you soon.
    Denis

    ReplyDelete