Monday, September 6, 2010

Getting Ready for the Hico Show....






























I have been shopping for the upcoming Fall Hico Homestead Show on October 15th and 16th. The Spring show was GREAT and was my first attempt at doing a show. I am so looking forward to seeing all of the vendors and customers again. I am going with an industrial red, white, black and aluminum theme this time. I am taking the black and white stuff currently at the Mall and bringing in lots-o reds. As you can see, my garage is overflowing with Red! More details to come...but mark your calendars and make your plans. Going to be a wonderful show!

1 comment:

  1. I love red!! I'm like you ,I'm a sucker for letters, numbers and cool graphics!! Good luck at the show, may you sell out!!!Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Carol in GA

    ReplyDelete